Piracy (was RE: recommend a book on Framemaker)

Subject: Piracy (was RE: recommend a book on Framemaker)
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:22:10 -0400

Hallo all:

While I do write in the software industry and dislike software piracy, we do
not know that the original poster's friend did not uninstall FrameMaker
before lending it. Do we? Therefore, I assume the poster has the only
installation of the borrowed software and suggest we all cut the poster some
slack and trust she did the right thing, or, at least, consider she was not
uninformed to the point of posting an admittance to piracy.

Avast me hearties, waylay the landlubbers, keel-haul the pirates . . ..

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com