RE: recommend a book on Framemaker

Subject: RE: recommend a book on Framemaker
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:51:41 -0400

Hallo:

I recommend Adobe FrameMaker Classroom in a Book, from Adobe, and FrameMaker
5.5.6 for Dummies, by IDG. The former is a tutorial-based book and the
latter a reference book. I recommend you go to http://www.amazon.com and
search on FrameMaker. Checkout the comments from readers. Other resources
include, http://www.bn.com and http://www.borders.com . . . and there are
more . . ..

Best regards,

Sean