RE: Piracy (was RE: recommend a book on Framemaker)

Subject: RE: Piracy (was RE: recommend a book on Framemaker)
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Sean -at- Quodata -dot- Com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:52:16 -0400

Okay, without the ability to Save using FrameMaker, can you use books? Can
you use generated lists or cross-references, etc? I suspect the demo
software drives away more customers than it attracts . . ..

As for registered owners and piracy, et al., here:

You may not rent, lease, sublicense, or lend the Software.
You may, however, transfer all of your rights to use the Software to another
person or legal entity provided (1) that you transfer this Agreement, the
Software, including all copies, updates, and prior versions and all copies
of font software other formats, to such person or entity, (2) that you
retain no copies, including copies stored on a computer, and (3) that the
receiving party accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement.

Best regards,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com
"Obviously, not a lawyer. <g>"