Re: Technical Writer's Day

Subject: Re: Technical Writer's Day
From: Michele Davis <mdavis -at- bitstream -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 14:42:29 -0500

techies.com and ZDNet had a technical day in October 1999. the first of its
kind. i think tech. writer's were included in the whole "technical" umbrella.
so, sorry, programmer's, testers, sw engineers, all already have their own
day... i think it was Oct. 01, i just remember techies.com gave out a buncha
junk to their employee's that my boyfriend gave to me, and it promptly went into
da trash... actually i take that back, my 9 year old boy wore the totally phat
home boy hat from technical day to school for about a week.

Michele
--
michele e. davis
612-824-3516 voice