Shareware

Subject: Shareware
From: chasity mcwilliams <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>
To: "J. Wynia" <jwynia -at- earthlink -dot- net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:59:33 -0700

I am a newbie to this field. I can't afford the
prices for the software that I really need
(framemaker, robohelp, etc). I was wondering if
anyone knew of some shareware equivalents, and if
so, what types of experiences have you had with
shareware?

Chasity

"I quote John Lennon 'I don't believe in the Beatles I just
beleive in me.' Interesting point after all he was the walrus.
I could be the Walrus...I'd still have to bum rides off people
---Ferris Bueller

----
chasity mcwilliams
chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu