RE: Shareware

Subject: RE: Shareware
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: "'chasity mcwilliams'" <chas -at- fcs -dot- uga -dot- edu>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:15:42 -0400

Could help but notice that your e-mail address ends in ".edu". As an education
institution or student at such, you probably qualify to educational versions of
the software which usually are just a fraction of the full price.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

The optimist says the glass is half full. The pessimist says the
glass is half empty. The engineer says the glass is twice as big
as it needs to be.