Re: cross-browser output issues (WWP)

Subject: Re: cross-browser output issues (WWP)
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch>
To: "DebbieM" <dm -at- ptrail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 23:29:18 +0200

Debbie,

my in-house Web Guru told me to go to http://www.digital-web.dom/tutorials
which has links to
sources at the bottom. Also http://www.webmonkey.com has some tutorials and
articles.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering
Low Paper workflows, Smart documents, PDF forms
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
http://www.prodok.ch

[ Building Bridges for Information ]

My main problem is the difference in output between Netscape and IE. I can
get a lovely display in IE (5.0) that is ugly as sin in Netscape (4.7x). Our
end-users are predominantly (non-Windows) Netscape users, so it is important
that my best output be in Netscape.

Can other WWP users give me the benefit of their experience with
cross-browser output issues?

Can anyone point me to a Web site that discusses the differences in css
implementation between Netscape and Internet Explorer?