RE: Employee experience dilemma....

Subject: RE: Employee experience dilemma....
From: "Hager, Harry (US - East Brunswick)" <hhager -at- dc -dot- com>
To: "'Atticus Fisher'" <Atticus_Fisher -at- pciwiz -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:07:27 -0500

Atticus.

You have been getting lots of conflicting advice on this subject and I won't
add any more conflict.

However, I do have one very big piece of advice.

Don't go to your boss with a problem; go to your boss with a solution to the
problem, or alternative solutions to the problem. That way any
confrontational aspect of the problem is minimized and you are recognized
not as a bomb thrower or trouble maker but as a problem solver.

Good Luck.

Jim Hager
Hhager -at- dc -dot- com