Intranet management and corporate portals

Subject: Intranet management and corporate portals
From: Rikki Nyman <rikki -dot- nyman -at- medicalogic -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 16:28:36 -0700

I'm trolling for information. Are any of you managing intranets or corporate
portals? I'm looking for sources of information for managing content and
setting up strategic growth and maintenence plans for corporate intranets.
I've found a couple useful sites on the web, but was wondering if those of
you who are moving toward this have any sources, books, articles, or
whatever! Is anyone aware of a list for intranet editors or managers?

Also, my company is acquiring a couple other companies in the next few weeks
and we would like to merge the three companies in a way that is as painless
as possible for the two smaller companies. Have any of you done this? Got
any advice?

And as usual, thanks!

Rikki Nyman
Intranet Editor