RE: Tools, Word/Weird

Subject: RE: Tools, Word/Weird
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Curtis Brautigam'" <curtisb -at- nurserysupplies -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 08:52:32 -0400

Curtis,

Word and Framemaker battles not withstanding, shame on your company for not
enforcing daily/nightly server backups! The not-so-old adage "it's not if
your server will go down, it's when" becomes truer as the days whiz by. Any
company with a product complicated enough to require hundreds of pages of
documentation, should have proper contingency planning to cover that kind of
loss. Your TW staff should be pushing for proper safeguards to prevent
losing three months worth of work.

MTC

Connie Giordano