Look upon this, and despair!

Subject: Look upon this, and despair!
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- jci -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:54:52 -0500

I'm not one who travels the web in search of things to criticize, but....

http://www.tips-tricks.com

compels me to make an exception.

The mainstay of the web is words; words are the main communication medium
of this site, even. And yet:

"How to create TABLE"

"We always love to hear your comment."

"You'll know to create borderless frame...."

"...add sound into your web pages."

"...automatically load a visitor to another web page."

The above was culled from the visible portion of the first page, no
scrolling necessary. And there's more of the same. The worst part is the
site is fairly useful as a source of web design information. If you can get
past the semi-literate writing, that is.

Ever have one of those days when you wonder why you should bother with such
trivial details as grammar and proper word selection?

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224