Re: Look upon this, and despair!

Subject: Re: Look upon this, and despair!
From: "Patricia Jackson" <patrj -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:23:11 -0400

Looks like an ESL situation to me (English as a second language). Even smart
and diligent Mandarin speakers have trouble with articles (they don't have
them), for example. I would be inclined to give the person who writes it
some leeway if the advice is good and FREE (they probably can't afford an
editor).