RE: Tools: RoboHelp problems?

Subject: RE: Tools: RoboHelp problems?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Hart, Geoff'" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:26:28 -0400

Geoff,

You won't want to hear this, but I ran into the same problem about 8 months
ago on a 5.x version. Blue Sky told me they no longer support 5.x versions
so I was SOL. Their solution, spend hundreds of dollars to get the 7.x
version and their so called subscription plan.

I also had a problem of Word 97 SR-1 and SR-2 not playing nice with that
version, so that I could not run Robohelp until we uninstalled both Word
service packs. Seemed really stupid that I couldn't run Word and Robohelp
at the same time, but neither monolith wanted to do anything to alleviate
the problem.

You can try to call Tech Support at Blue Sky, but you won't get any help at
all.

Misery loves company, even if it's not a solution.

Connie Giordano