Calling all RoboHelp gurus

Subject: Calling all RoboHelp gurus
From: "John Prince" <JPrince -at- e-talkcorp -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2000 10:56 -0600

I posted this last week, but did not receive a response. I'm hoping that someone
will come to my aid with an answer. (This is my *last* time to post this--I
promise.) ;-)

In a .hlp file, I am trying to either disable the About Winhelp 2000 command or
change the resource strings on its dialog. I searched for this in Roboex32.dll
(using Visual C++) but was unable to find the information. Am I looking in the
right .dll?

Thanks,

-jp

Teknekron Infoswitch is now e-talk Corporation. Visit our website at www.e-talkcorp.com.