Re: OT: RoboHelp html

Subject: Re: OT: RoboHelp html
From: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:52:10 -0700

Andrew -

I am currently refreshing my skills in RoboHelp HTML (version 2000), but I
think I may be able to help. Be sure to set up your topics (Chapter 1,
Chapter 2, etc.). Then, follow these instructions:

1. Click the TOC tab.
2. Click the New Book icon.
3. Enter a title for the book.
4. In "Type", select Link to Single Topic.
5. In "Topic", select the appropriate Topic / Chapter.
6. Click OK.

I am also sending a sample of the compiled test file to your personal
e-mail address to confirm that I created what you were asking for.

Please let me know if this helps. If not, maybe we can explore further.

Tara