OT: RoboHelp html

Subject: OT: RoboHelp html
From: Andrew Nichols <andrew -at- andrewnichols -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 18:21:54 -0400

I'm working on a project using RoboHelp HTML (version 2000). I have the
structure of my TOC set up as follows:

Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

I am able to set the default start screen for the entire project as Book
1, Chapter 1, but I can't figure out how to make Chapter 1 in subsequent
books pop up when the book is clicked. In other words, I want an
introduction screen to come up when the user moves from Book 1 to Book 2
and so on without the user actually having to click on that introductory
file.

TIA,
Andrew