Re: TW's and QA managers

Subject: Re: TW's and QA managers
From: Win Day <winday -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Charter, Tara M." <Charter -dot- Tara -at- mayo -dot- edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:36:22 -0500

At 01:16 PM 3/29/00 -0600, Charter, Tara M. wrote:

Following the topic of ratios. 1TW : 2 QA analysts : 7 programmers

Do you work for a QA manager? What is your supervisor's title? I would like
to know if I'm the only technical writer under the wing of a QA manager
(even though I don't work on QA issues).

Thanks for your help.

That's where I am on this contract. I'm writing part of an FDA submission for a medical device -- I'm writing the hardware portion, and other writers are handling the chemistry and software sections. I'm the only one who reports to a QA director, though.

Win

Win Day
Technical Writer

http://www.wordsplus.net