RE: Booklets with Word97?

Subject: RE: Booklets with Word97?
From: "EXT-Hornoi-Centerwall, Theodore" <Theodore -dot- Hornoi-Centerwall -at- PSS -dot- Boeing -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 09:15:12 -0800

How about using the Print Properties, Page Tab in Word97?
It lets you print with two pages, and you can change the defaults
to allow them to print either side-by-side or one on top of the other,
depending on how you want to orientate them. Since this comes
with Word97, you may already have looked at this and decided
against it, but if you have not, it's worth a look.

Let me know if you have questions about this. I am not going into
detail here because I assume you are familiar with the (limited) print
capability of Word.

I hope this helps.

Ted Hornoi-Centerwall
Technical Writer
Cotelligent
Theodore -dot- Hornoi-Centerwall -at- PSS -dot- Boeing -dot- com
(425) 477-4421

The opinions expressed here are mine alone.

All the best,
Ted Hornoi-Centerwall
Technical Writer
CAS-CADE and CATIA Small Apps (6-6C11)