RE: Example of effective tech writing

Subject: RE: Example of effective tech writing
From: PHILA -at- Mail -dot- VIPS -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:07:22 -0500

Talk about speaking the language of your audience!

Actually, there's a rich subtechnical dialect waiting to be used as we reach
out to the ordinary person...
-- whatchamacallit
-- hoojit
-- thingamajig
-- doo-dad
..etc....

Thanks,
Phila
Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
(410) 832-8330 ext. 845