OT: DemoShield Training Course

Subject: OT: DemoShield Training Course
From: Philip Boyer <pboyer -at- dimasys -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:24:51 -0600

I am currently evaluating DemoShield and will probably recommend that we
purchase it. My questions have to do with the DemoShield training course.
(While $1,295 for the course seems a bit steep, it's cheaper than what we
charge for training on our product.)

If any of you have taken the course, I'd like to hear your opinions on it.

Was it worth the money and time?

Did you learn anything that you couldn't learn from the manuals?

How much do you think the training reduced the learning curve versus trying
to learn DemoShield on your own?

Thanks for your help.

Philip