Terminology: "escortee"

Subject: Terminology: "escortee"
From: "McDonald, Nancy A." <NMcDonal -at- wcom -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:05:53 -0500

I'm revising an historical doc, and came across the word, "escortee", which
is "one who is escorted" (access procedures). (oohoofoofoohoohooh)

First time I saw it I deleted it and replaced it w/ "One who is escorted"
but it keeps popping up throughout the procedures!!! Have you ever heard
of a one-word synonym for this one?? Any solutions? I'm a tongue-tied-ee.

Shudderingly yours,

Nancy McDonald