RE: BIOS Screen capture

Subject: RE: BIOS Screen capture
From: "Susan Ahrenhold" <sahrenhold -at- winspc -dot- com>
To: "'jwaddell'" <jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:21:40 -0500

Digital camera?

-----Original Message-----
From: bounce-techwr-l-28189 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
[mailto:bounce-techwr-l-28189 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com]On Behalf Of jwaddell
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 11:28 AM
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: BIOS Screen capture

Greetings,

Do any of you know of a way to capture the BIOS screen display. We test
hundreds of different motherboards and it would be very handy to have a way
to capture the unique details of each BIOS screen.

Thanks for your help,

John Waddell
Micron Technology
jwaddell -at- micron -dot- com