tech wtr pre-ipo stock options II

Subject: tech wtr pre-ipo stock options II
From: Frank Kronberg <frank -at- kronberg -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:27:33 -0800

hello

I will post a summary of the responses to this list--

1. I guess a better way of asking the question would be:

does anyone have data about the ratio of:

stock options offered to a sr tech wtr
------------------------------------- = ??
stock options offered to a programmer

this way of looking at the situation would
constrain all other variables
(total number of options, time to vest, amt vested per time period, etc)

2. Are there professional resources (compensation consultants or
brokers)
who might be willing to discuss this?

3. Does anyone have any references to written material or web sites
that discuss the issue? ( I have checked the resources on techwtr-l
site)

thanks again

frank kronberg