RE: BIOS Screen capture

Subject: RE: BIOS Screen capture
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- intl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:12:13 -0700

John Waddell, International Man of Mystery, writes:

> Do any of you know of a way to capture the BIOS screen display. We test
> hundreds of different motherboards and it would be very handy to have a
> way
> to capture the unique details of each BIOS screen.

You can purchase a remote access card that will allow you to connect to
another system and have complete access to it. There appear to be a number
of them that support WinNT. It will allow you to start and restart systems
and view the boot sequence from another machine.

Don't have anything more specific.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
INT'L.com Design & Development
billdb -at- intl -dot- com
This space intentionally left blank.