"See also" questions

Subject: "See also" questions
From: Joanne Meehl <Jmeehl -at- datum -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:29:11 -0500

Neither the archives or my style guides had the answer here, so I'm turning
to the list for help.

When adding a See Also section at the end of a reference guide entry, does
one
(a) put the additional topics in alphabetical order, or
(b) put the additional topics in order of descending relevance, or
(c) put the additional topics in some other kind of order?

And one would capitalize the first letter of each, correct?
Also,is there an understood (or other) limit to the number of additional
topics one can list?

Thank you!
Joanne Meehl

"If you do what you've always done, you're gonna get what you've always
got...hmm, could that be nothing?" - Steven Tyler, Aerosmith