Software Documentation- QUESTION ABOUT TOC

Subject: Software Documentation- QUESTION ABOUT TOC
From: "Paula Forrest" <forrestrat -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:42:48 CST

Hi everyone-
Thanks for welcoming me- I've gotten a lot of great suggestions.
My question for the list (I apologize if it's already been addressed):
What is the format for a TOC that has THREE PARTS or Sections, many chapters and a preface. The following is my attempt (all suggestions/revisions greatly appreciated!!!). I am really stuck- is this even close to the format I should use? I looked at the Win98 document quide for help.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

Preface
About company ???..i
About this Guide???????????I