RE: Problem with color in Acrobat 4.0

Subject: RE: Problem with color in Acrobat 4.0
From: Robert Heath <rheath -at- eGain -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:39:30 -0800

Thanks to everyone who replied both to the list and directly to me. Seems I
had forgotten to check Adobe's web site for the latest PS drivers. Doh! I
downloaded 5.1.2 and configured Distiller with it. PDFs now display color
perfectly. TIP: after configuring Distiller like this, reboot your system
before trying to use it. Otherwise, it's the dreaded blue screen for you.

--Robert