Re: depicting seven-segment characters

Subject: Re: depicting seven-segment characters
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "Cheryl A. Cherry" <cacherry -at- concentric -dot- net>, Techwriter List <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:03:52 -0600

Quantum Inline and its variations, and Quantunex and its variations look
like they might work. EF 2101 (Esselte Letraset) Headline LCD Font looks
perfect. EF 2605 (Esselte Letraset) Headline Quartz also looks good.
These and possibly other suitable typefaces are available from FontHaus
(www.fonthaus.com). There should be samples available on their site.