Re: Working for a liar

Subject: Re: Working for a liar
From: Jo Baer <jbaer -at- mailbox1 -dot- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 13:13:25 -0600

Quit or get transferred to a different boss as soon as humanly possible.
Bosses who lie consistently are trying to be "teflon" bosses--nothing
*ever* sticks to them. Some day, sooner or later, something will go so
wrong that someone must be fired, or at the very least severely
disciplined. This isn't going to be the teflon boss who directed you to
proceed despite all warnings. It's going to be you. In the meantime,
take all of the documentation suggestions given. Being able to produce
even a personal notebook recording date, time, subject matter, boss
said/I said, etc. will give you a certain credibility.