Online Help or just Help?

Subject: Online Help or just Help?
From: "Gayle C. Edlin" <gayle -at- nmt -dot- com>
To: "Post to List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:30:06 -0600

Hello, everyone!

I've noticed that "Online Help" is frequently referred to as just "Help."
I'd like to know how other technical writers refer to Help systems, and why!
I'd be happy to post a summary if anyone (besides me) is interested.

Please send a copy of your response to my email address, as I get the
digest.

Gayle C. Edlin, Technical Writer
NMT Corporation
gayle -at- nmt -dot- com

"Ten fruits minus three apples is seven fruits of undisclosed nature."
--Gary Bender, Chemistry Professor Extraordinaire