RE: PageMaker > Acrobat: bookmarks?

Subject: RE: PageMaker > Acrobat: bookmarks?
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:55:32 -0500

If you're using PageMaker 6.5, all your PDF options can be found by choosing
File > Export > Acrobat PDF. I don't know if it handles bookmarks (I never
have to use the feature), but if it's anywhere, it's in there.

Emru Townsend, Information Developer | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Black History Pages: http://purpleplanetmedia.com/bhp
Recent musings:
http://www.pcworld.com/top400/article/0,1361,15323+1+0,00.html