RE: Time keeping

Subject: RE: Time keeping
From: barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:20:13 -0800

Bathroom breaks?! Smoke breaks?! Lunch breaks?!

The company I work for allows us to take a single 3 minute break in the
morning, and then a single 3 minute break in the afternoon. Besides the two
3 minute breaks and a 15 minute lunch, we have to work from 7:00am until
8:00pm nonstop.

There is this program that counts key strokes. If we stop typing for more
then 5 minutes our manager runs over and kicks our chair, yelling at us to
"Get Back To Work!".

Connie, you have it great!

-Barry