RE: Getting out of a bad situation

Subject: RE: Getting out of a bad situation
From: barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:55:59 -0800

That's simple.

Tell the interviewer the hours in which your reference is allowed to use the
public phones, and ask them to call then.

Otherwise, give the interviewer your reference's address, complete with cell
block number, and ask for a return call or written reference.

When your reference is not busy "making friends" they can call or write.

HTH

-Barry