RE: Word styles in HTML

Subject: RE: Word styles in HTML
From: "Murrell, Thomas" <TMurrell -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:38:11 -0500

I'm currently using Word 97, and I checked Daniel's suggestion on my
documentation. Alas, there was no "Web Options" choice that I could find.

I suspect the only way to optimize HTML code generated by Word 97 is the
old-fashioned way: hand changes after the fact. If there is a better way,
I'll be all eyes. <g>

Tom Murrell