RE: CD Based documentation

Subject: RE: CD Based documentation
From: PHILA -at- Mail -dot- VIPS -dot- com
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:41:23 -0500

Hello, all -

I am forwarding this for another member of our team (our publishing guru).
Any suggestions you can offer will be much appreciated...please respond to
her directly at the address below.

Again, thanks --
Phila
Philomena Hoopes
Phila -at- vips -dot- com <Phila -at- vips -dot- com>
(410) 832-8330 ext. 845