Re: HUMOR: Lazeanor

Subject: Re: HUMOR: Lazeanor
From: Marilyn_Baldwin -at- capgroup -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 14:56:45 -0800

It's Friday afternoon, I've been working hard on training documentation
(manual, quick ref guide/tipsheet) for sessions that begin on Monday and
will be conducted in multiple sites, I've spent some WAY late nights here
at work. . . and here comes Andrew to the rescue, giving me a chuckle I
needed and lifting my tired spirits in his usual (and endearing, to some
of us) smart-ass way.

Long may he prosper! For this and his other dependably wry offerings,
he's worth the cash we kicked in for the new site.

- Marilyn Baldwin
(mlbb -at- capgroup -dot- com)

There's only one sin, and that's failing to believe you have a choice.
- Jean-Paul Sartre