Downloadable forms in PageMill

Subject: Downloadable forms in PageMill
From: "Donna Marino" <domarino -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Techwrl" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 10:21:44 -0700

I'm writing a web page for a client. I'm using Adobe PageMill
and I want to include some forms that can be
downloaded; I made pages of the forms as letter size,
thinking that if each was form was its own page it would
print correctly, but it doesn't.

Do I need Acrobat Distiller to make downloadable pdfs?

How do I create a page that the user can click on and download?

Also, is there a way to make style sheets
within PageMill?

I'd appreciate any feedback.

donna