HUMOR: Lazeanor

Subject: HUMOR: Lazeanor
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Techwrl-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 00:00:11 -0800 (PST)

Do you have frequent and intense feelings that your employer does not value
your contributions? Does the management at your company feel the need to avoid
all eye contact with you and ignore your requests for more resources. Does this
make you angry, frustrated, unable to perform in front of a hall full of adult
film stars?

You could be suffering from Techcominitis. A common and treatable disease
affecting thousands of technical communicators.

But relief is here with Lazeanor(TM) from Squawk-Davis Laboratories. Lazeanor
is a "give a shit" inhibitor completely releaving you of caring one way or
another what the incompetent dolts who manage your poor excuse for a company
think of you. Lazeanor can help reduce feelings of inadequacy, ill temper, and
inability to see the forest through the cliches. Clinical tests have shown that
regular use of Lazeanor coupled with adoption of some esoteric methodology has
been proven to increase short term indifference and had a profound impact on
those with extreme cases of personal responsibility.

Precautions: Women who may or may not be intelligent are advised to not get
pregnant, drink, or marry while taking Lazeanor. Men who have male pattern
egomania are advised not to get anybody pregnant (including themselves) or
remove their own liver while taking Lazeanor. In clinical studies, less than 2%
had to stop taking Lazeanor because they wised up and got a better job at a
real company. If you are now or have ever been attractive, interesting, or
"hip" you are advised not to take Lazeanor as it may strip you of what little
coolness you have.

If you are not a technical communicator but considering becoming one, you can
get started on our "Laze your Way to Happiness" program. Ask your doctor or
local veterinarian for more information. Lazeanor can only be prescribed by a
doctor or somebody who has been a technical writer too long for their own good.

Lazeanor will not solve that weird HTML problem or provide a better way to

See your doctor for more information. Lazeanor is only available in states and
municipalities where gross negligent laws are traditionally lenient and courts
favor large, faceless businesses who have teams of nasty, rodent-like lawyers.

I have no idea where this came from. I just popped into my head and it was
funny, so I had to write it.

Andrew Plato, MD
Squawk-Davis Laboratories

http://im.yahoo.com