Employment Resources

Subject: Employment Resources
From: Tony Rocco <tony -at- roundpeg -dot- com>
To: "'TechWriter List (E-mail)'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:33:33 -0800

Fellow tech writer managerial types:

I am having some trouble finding a qualified mid-level tech writer to help
me document the Web sites my company produces for corporations. I have
posted to this list and to the Silicon Valley STC job list. I was wondering
if anyone had found a good source of qualified tech writers on job boards,
etc? Also, any opinions/perceptions as regards the current job market and
the seeming dearth of qualified applicants would be appreciated. No offense
to those who might have responded my job post, but the resumes I received
left much to be desired. Is this typical for those of you in a position to
hire tech writers?

Technically yours,

Tony

There's only one sin, and that's failing to believe you have a choice.

- Jean-Paul Sartre, author