Re: Adobe Framemaker

Subject: Re: Adobe Framemaker
From: edunn -at- transport -dot- bombardier -dot- com
To: "Benzi Schreiber" <benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 09:24:58 -0500

Perry:

Try the Frameusers list archives. I remember seeing a message about someone
who bought an upgrade, and discovered that the CD contained the whole
application. I believe the customer paid a couple of hundred bucks (instead
of $700 or more, which seems to be the going rate).

- Benzi

Many software upgrade pakages include full installs of the newest version of the
software package. However what is being suggested here is illegal. To buy an
upgrade and installing it without owning a previous version (or competing
software package for a competitve upgrade) you are as guilty as if you simply
pirated the software and paid nothing.

Eric Dunn