Re: Adobe Framemaker

Subject: Re: Adobe Framemaker
From: "Benzi Schreiber" <benzi -at- tradeum -dot- com>
To: "perrya" <perrya -at- jps -dot- net>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:07:08 +0200

Perry:

Try the Frameusers list archives. I remember seeing a message about someone
who bought an upgrade, and discovered that the CD contained the whole
application. I believe the customer paid a couple of hundred bucks (instead
of $700 or more, which seems to be the going rate).

- Benzi

Benzi Schreiber
Tradeum Inc.
Malcha Technology Park