word gurus

Subject: word gurus
From: "Kari K. Gulbrandsen Andres" <kandres -at- UDel -dot- Edu>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Windows Help Compiler (WINHELP) Discussion List" <WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 16:28:49 -0500 (EST)

i am in desperate need of some word gurus. i have been spending the past
2 days trying to import, copy, etc a figure into a document. i can not
for the life of me figure out what i am doing wrong. i am ready to
scream-- is there anybody out there who i could send the files to and then
tell me step-by-step what i have to do? i never considered myself a
novice, but i am having to rethink this. the figures are drawn very
poorly, using some sort of text/drawing tool-- but i can't seem to figure
out what is going wrong.

Kari Gulbrandsen Andres
http://copland.udel.edu/~kandres/default.htm