word gurus

Subject: word gurus
From: "Kari K. Gulbrandsen Andres" <kandres -at- UDel -dot- Edu>
To: "Windows Help Compiler (WINHELP) Discussion List" <WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:31:58 -0500 (EST)

i have a friend over now. he is an amazing computer guru. he is having
the same problems i am and is getting as frustrated as i am. the graphic
was composed by somebody who didn't really know what they were doing so
it's in a variety of formats and so when i go to import it, it either
shows up in the wrong place, i can't move it to where i want, or it
doesn't show at all-- or even yet, half of it comes. the best soln would
be to start from scratch and just draw the damn figures again-- but i
don't have the tools to do it as perfect as the perfectionist in me
demands. i'll keep you posted and keep taking my xanax...... this job
means so much to me. i have a master's in engr and this work is to edit
and review all of the proposals and grants and papers and etc for this
prof. he is originally from ghana, and it is a dream job. i can do it at
home, use my engr background-- and be here for my kids during this nasty
divorce.

Kari Gulbrandsen Andres
http://copland.udel.edu/~kandres/default.htm