Re: Acronym lists

Subject: Re: Acronym lists
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <mark_levinson -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:44:21 -0800 (PST)

(sorry if this comes through twice)

There is such a thing as "Military Standard
Abbreviations for Use on Drawings, and in
Specifications, Standards and Technical
Documents," from the US Department of Defense.
It must have ten thousand abbreviations or so.
The edition I've been schlepping from job to
job is a 29 May 1981 edition, MIL-STD-12D. It
lists the abbreviation for "management" as
MGT or mgt.

=====
http://messenger.yahoo.com