Experience with National Seminars Group?

Subject: Experience with National Seminars Group?
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:37:32 -0600

Has anyone on the list had experience with the "Secrets of Successful
Technical Writing" seminar by the National Seminars Group? We're constantly
evaluating the learning opportunities available for our staff, and I'd like
your feedback.

Send responses to rjacobse -at- greatplains -dot- com, please; I'll summarize the

Thanks,
Roy M. Jacobsen
Documentation Supervisor
Great Plains
1701 38th Street Southwest
Fargo, ND 58103
USA

"Hey Dad?"
"Yeah?"
"Is there people on other planets?"
"I don't know Sparks, but I guess I'd say that, if it's just us, it
seems like an awful waste of space..."