RE: Attaching zip files in Acrobat

Subject: RE: Attaching zip files in Acrobat
From: David Chisma <dchisma -at- retaildir -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "'Odegard, Tammy'" <TOdegard -at- squirrelsystems -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 09:47:28 +1100

Hi Tammy,

See page 311 of Acrohelp.pdf (Acrobat 4 help file). It says (in part):

"The file annotation tool allows you to embed a file at a selected location
in a
PDF document, so the reader can open it for viewing. Rather than referencing
the file, as you would with a link, the file becomes part of the PDF
document.
Thus if you move the PDF document to a new location, the embedded file
annotation automatically goes with it."

Regards, Dave Chisma
Technical Writer
Retail Directions Group