Re: Bitmap distortion

Subject: Re: Bitmap distortion
From: Beth Ellison <BEllison -at- UTS -dot- Itron -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:05:04 -0500

I worked on this very problem this morning. I have Paint and if you open
the screen shot in Paint, crop/size it like you want, paste this
cropped/sized picture into a new paint file, save it as a 256-color bitmap,
paste it in your RoboHELP document using the New Help Image button and
resize it to 75% (in the right click prop. box--change from pixels to
percent and change the 100 to 75) you should get good screen shots.

bellison -at- uts -dot- itron -dot- com