"Writing Dynamics" course - has anyone heard of it?

Subject: "Writing Dynamics" course - has anyone heard of it?
From: Melanie_Albrecht -at- moldflow -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:05:30 +1000

Hi all

I've just seen a brochure for a course called Writing Dynamics (TM), by the
Centre for Management Development, which seems to be an international
group.

The course looks quite good - two days of learning how to remove padding
from writing, "achieving clarity, concisenes and impact", and so on.

Has anyone heard of this course? Opinions?

Thanks,
Melanie
mealnie_albrecht -at- moldflow -dot- com

IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the sole use of the addressee
and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error please notify us immediately by telephone at [the
number / one of the numbers] set forth below so that we can arrange for the
return of the document at no cost to you.

Thank You.
Moldflow Corporation
781-674-0085 (United States),+ 613-9720-2088 (Australia), +33-472-8211-30
(France), +81-03-5215-3680 (Japan)