Re: Explain HyperText Studio?

Subject: Re: Explain HyperText Studio?
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com>
To: Techwr-L post <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:36:06 -0800

Ed Nixon wrote:

> This may be the time to bring up AuthorIT again...
> The company is based in New Zealand, I think.

As is Olson Software. (Must be something in the water!)

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

A V A I L A B L E N O W ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 3, still the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

Now including options for HTML Help and JavaHelp indexes, too!