RE: Ever see this word used this way?

Subject: RE: Ever see this word used this way?
From: "Kevin McGowan" <mcgowan -at- loran -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 14:52:42 -0500

I've never seen this before. I can only guess that the original author was
translating a thought from another language to English with help of a poor
dictionary or something...

Who wrote this? Is English this person's first language? I wonder if the
process described in the FRS is to be divided up, and its various components
to be added to other software products?

I would definitly edit this one, use "divide" or "separate" or even
"partition". I'd hate to see this phrase be translated into another
language...you might disturb some customers who don't want their software
"rotting."

-kevin